Monday 2 September 2013

TWO 5 Star reviews in 2 days!!! this is another really nice one for the vril codex...

""The Vril Codex" by Ben Manning is an unusual and to me a highly original read.
While the main protagonist is a widower and tries to overcome his grief with a work trip to Berlin, the plot edges into paranormal area and sheds light on some supernatural cult around Hitler and his hardcore followers.
I have read quite a few stories and articles about it, all handled as rumours, but their existence is so persistent that the plot - speculative conspiracy as it may be - sounds very plausible to me.
The book is well written and held my interest throughout.
The most pleasant aspects of the book are that the characters are so real and believable, more dimensional and that the storyline is far from flat, as I find so often with books in the genre.
I found it a compelling and fascinating read. "




http://www.amazon.com/review/R3CHA2KTBRG7PF/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00EPQT0GA&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=133140011&store=digital-text

No comments:

Post a Comment