Saturday 4 January 2014

New five out of Five review on amazon!!

rated five out of five "Something for everyone... What a page turner. This book has something for everyone from creepiness to romance. I was particularly intrigued by the descriptions of Berlin having just been on a visit there myself. This really made the book spring to life. Unfortunately and to my shame I didn't know much of the history of this book. I had never heard of this Vril codex but I loved the way the story had me believing every word (It might actually be true!) Some of the conspiracy theory stuff was a bit mind boggling (do those kind of secret societies really exist?) but all in all I really enjoyed it. The author has an excellent turn of phrase which really spoke to me and the characters developed nicely throughout. I look forward to another book from this author. " http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R248QXOMPBBPCH/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00EPQT0GA&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=341677031&store=digital-text

No comments:

Post a Comment